MRI of the gallbladder not only provides an opportunity to see the internal structure of the organ, but also identifies changes in pathological characteristics, malignant or cancerous growth. Magnetic resonance imaging makes it possible to identify many pathologies in the early stages of development. MRI of the gallbladder and ducts is one of the additional methods of examination and is appointed after the patient has undergone ultrasound and ERCP. MRI test labs in Delhi can detect the smallest strain of the bile duct.
Often, doctors examine the gallbladder (LB) and liver at the same time or do an MRI test in East Delhi of the abdominal cavity. The patient is exposed to magnetic field that does not pose a danger to human health, does not adversely affect the state of the immune system and does not cause cancerous lesions.
Magnetic resonance imaging is one of the most effective studies. It helps to diagnose the gall bladder pathology.
- Drugs in bile- The outbreak of gallstone disease is inherent in radical people. The pathological process in this case involves the formation of crystalline deposits in the gallbladder and ducts.
- Cholecystitis- This pathology is a complex disease and requires the fastest possible diagnosis and proper course of treatment. Otherwise, it can have an acute form with serious complications. MRI Scan Center in New Delhi allows you to diagnose the presence of polyps in the bile. These pathological growths in the shell of the bubble over time with increasing size can close the lumen of the bubble.
- Dyskinesia-characterized by problems with the flow of bile. As a result, the motor function of all muscles of the organ is impaired.Changes in physiological glands with changes in physiological properties, pathological properties of the menopause and endocrine system, can lead to the development of dyskinesia. It is very difficult to identify the specified disease. To do this, several diagnostic procedures are required, including tomography of the bile ducts.
Examination of the gallbladder and biliary tract determines the progression of the cancer, the size and localization of the tumor.Magnetic resonance imaging today plays a leading role in the study of abdominal organs. In terms of efficiency, this method is superior to ultrasound and computed tomography.MRI can study extended images of the pelvic organs, including the gallbladder, from any plane, so it is much more effective to visualize pathological processes occurring in anatomically complex areas of the body, assess prevalence and localize unhealthy processes.
Therefore, MRI of the gallbladder may indicate the following pathologies:
- Sclerosing cholangitis (with inflammation of the bile ducts, narrowing of the lumen);
- Stones in the ducts of the bile system;
- Congenital malformations;
- Liver and structure damage, etc.
In addition to the initial detection of pathological changes, magnetic resonance imaging is used in the diagnosis of existing diseases to make a final diagnosis and monitor the course of the disease.
Advantages of MRI
Currently, magnetic resonance imaging is one of the best diagnostic methods. You can browse all tissues, organs in the human body, get a three-dimensional image and get quick results. Despite the fact that the person is in the same position, you can get a picture in any projection on the screen. Ask for MRI test cost in Noida before undergoing any diagnosing method.
With high accuracy, it is possible to determine the nature of the pathology, associated anomalies and inflammatory processes at an early stage. MRI has no side effects, so there is no need to regain strength, such as after an endoscopy. The result is accurate and fast. You can hear the verdict within an hour from MRI test lab in Delhi. The procedure itself lasts from 5 to 60 minutes.