Doppler ultrasound of the lower extremities is a special method that allows a non-invasive method to examine the blood flow in the veins of the legs. This kind of examination is painless, quick and easy. These characteristics allow ultrasound Doppler sonography of the vessels of the lower extremities, even for children. After all, it does not deliver discomfort to the baby.
Since color Doppler test of the lower extremities is a method with which you can monitor the correct functioning of the circulatory system, the procedure allows you to detect a lot of disorders and possible pathologies.
Doppler ultrasound of the lower extremities gives the opportunity to see:
- Presence of vascular damage in the early stages.
- The development of compression lumen in the arteries assesses its scope and significance.
- In what condition are the walls of blood vessels: whether there is a change in tone, decrease or increase in pressure, violations of elasticity?
- Does the condition of the veins and arteries of the legs normal?
- As a result of the ultrasound of veins, you get a complete picture of how even the blood flow is, whether there are changes and disturbances in the system, what nature they have, and what can cause the development of pathologies.
- Any research manipulations are not assigned without a cause; vein Doppler sonography is no exception. Various indications are an alarming sign about the possible need for a survey.
Doppler vein of the lower extremities is useful for:
People who have found atherosclerosis in the arteries and veins in the body. If a person is diagnosed with atherosclerosis, which is not found in the vessels of the legs, you should still undergo an additional examination to exclude his appearance in the limbs.
With pain in the calf muscles. As you know, pain does not appear just like that. The presence of pain or cramps can talk about violations of the circulatory system, requiring diagnosis.
Patients who observe swelling and redness of the limbs, or vice versa the legs get cold, and the skin turns blue. The presence of these symptoms may be due to the development of atherosclerosis or the appearance of an inflammatory process in the vessels.
With the manifestation of varicose veins and vascular nodes. In this case, the USDG of the veins of the lower extremities is prescribed for the initial examination and as a diagnosis immediately before the surgical intervention.
The techniques are used for the differential (distinguishing) diagnosis of organic pathology (when there are real changes in organs and tissues) and mental disorders (when such changes are minimal or absent). Ultrasound is safe for the patient.
With the help of Doppler ultrasound In Delhi, vascular disorders can be identified. For example, you can diagnose their abnormalities, atherosclerotic plaques, blood supply deficiency, which cause the following symptoms:
- Noise in the head;
- Bouts of pain like a migraine (pain in one half of the head), as well as continuous cluster headache;
- Short-term loss of consciousness (also called syncopal states);
- Fainting and pre-unconscious sensations;
- Deterioration of health in response to changes in atmospheric pressure and other meteorological conditions.