Headache has become a part and parcel of life; such is the frequency of occurrence that people are left in disarray to perform even the basic of tasks. The pain on the forehead might also aggravate to the point that it would need an expert opinion. But one must also understand a rather uncanny pattern. That headache has some unconventional reasons to transpire. This is largely because of the few lifestyle errs that we have been doing inadvertently. Let us take a look at the possible reasons:
- Too much caffeine- Raved and hailed for being the best stress buster that also counteracts on headache, we never mind sipping coffee or tea regardless of the day. But much to your shock, the excessive intake of coffee actually adds to your hammering headache which takes the focus off your important assignments. The reason being that the daily cup of coffee makes your blood vessels become constricted and the moment you let go of your daily dose of coffee, your head starts to hurt.
- Dehydration- The water content of your body and the need for an optimum amount for the same cannot be stressed enough. With the right amount of water intake, the nerves and vessels are not stressed thereby putting the risk of exerting the body which can also lead to headache.
- Hormonal issues/imbalances- Hormones are the stimulators of the body and their secretion is very important. Sometimes a drop in the level of your hormones can also cause a headache. More so when your estrogen level is not up to the mark then you will have to suffer from this problem. Even pregnancy affects the estrogen level. Therefore, it is about time you consult a specialist for hormonal changes.
- Incorrect posture- While incorrect posture has long been associated with orthopedic conditions, they can also be adding to your headache woes. Hence, one must try to keep the posture of the body correct especially if you happen to have lifestyle/job commitments which is sedentary in nature. Once in a while, you must also get up and take short breaks for walk.
- Too much use of gadgets- It goes without saying that we all are addicted or at least too engrossed in our tech devices for some reason or the other. It adds to a myriad of problems. Be it the incorrect posture or the constant oozing out of the blue light. The blue light causes strain to the eyes and this can immediately trigger headache.