Once screening or early diagnosis of tumors means a variety of examinations of the patient. A person can be formally healthy, and the tumor does not make itself felt at the beginning.
Who has an indication for cancer screening? Those patients who have:
- Genetic predisposition to tumors. If mom, dad, brother, sister, grandparents, cousins and cousins have suffered from cancer, then it is likely that the disease will be diagnosed in the patient.
- There are cysts and hemangiomas on the body or internal organs. In this case, talk about the risk of malignancy. This is the phenomenon when a benign tumor becomes malignant. This can happen with cysts, hemangiomas, osteomas and other similar tumors. That is why it is so important to diagnose tumors early. The earlier the cancer is detected, the more likely it is to get rid of it successfully.
- The man reached 35 years of age. According to statistics, it is people aged 35 and over who most often suffer from cancer.
- Presence of bad habits, wrong way of life, bad food, ecology. The more factors a particular person has, the more prone they are to cancer. At least, experts say so. According to statistics, every third smoker sooner or later develops tumors in the lungs or bronchi, trachea.
- A large number of stressful situations. Doctors have long proven that stress provokes the development of cancer.
- Even if the patient is not in any of the risk groups, he can undergo cancer screening prescribed by a doctor, after prior consultation.
Cancer in the early stages is asymptomatic. Sometimes there is weight loss or constant nausea and vomiting. But to determine whether there is a tumor in the body, you can only with the help of cancer screening or early diagnosis. No other research methods will provide a complete picture of the situation.
Today oncostring is carried out with the help of modern high-tech equipment. The procedure does not take much time, which is convenient for the doctor and, of course, the patient.
How often should you be screened for cancer? Provided that the person is not worried about anything, it is enough to conduct research at least once a year. If cancer is suspected, it is not necessary to make a self-diagnosis, it would be correct to see a doctor and get the best CT scan in Delhi as soon as possible.
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women around the world. In the early stages, breast cancer may not cause pain or other symptoms. At the same time, the detection of this type of cancer at an early stage is the key to successful treatment.
Every woman after the age of 20 should have self-examinations once a month (on days 10-12 of the menstrual cycle), as well as be examined by a mammologist once a year.
The main methods of diagnosing breast cancer:
- Examination by an oncologist surgeon;
- Ultrasound of the mammary glands and regional lymph nodes (for women under 40)
If a tumor is detected, a biopsy is performed (needle needle or trepan biopsy). If there is evidence of a tumor process, mandatory (chest X-ray, abdominal ultrasound) or additional (computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, radioisotope examination, etc.) methods of examination are prescribed. For knowing ultrasound scan cost, contact your consulted doctor as soon as possible.
For further treatment planning, laboratory tests (general analysis of blood, urine, blood type, etc.) are performed.