It is known to one and all that diabetes is called a silent killer because of the way it affects the vital organs of the body. So benign is the type II diabetes that they do not come to the fore for year. By the time one gets diagnosed with the same the damage to the organs is already done. Therefore, the right step would to seek a diagnostic test In Delhi to get the right picture of what the
- Unexplained weight loss: This is one of the common symptoms in type 1 diabetes, especially in women. With this type of diabetes, the body is unable to use all the calories that the food provides, even though the person follows a healthy diet. Due to this, the person loses weight, even without trying to do so.
- Shunned growth: Kids who suffer from type 1 diabetes suffer from growth reduction. This should work as a red flag and prompt parents from taking the child to the doctor for a check-up.
- Cracked skin: Uncontrolled high blood sugar can make one lose fluids at a faster rate and this could lead to dry and damaged skin especially in the feet and legs.
- Foot problems: Some of the common foot problems that are faced include unhealed shoe bites, ulcers at feet.
- Prickly skin: The skin can experience some kind of pricks along with needle damage as the diabetes also leads to nerve damage. This nerve damage can also alter a person’s sensitivity towards heat and cold.
Besides the aforementioned points and health problems, diabetes does not cause any major difference to the physical appearance. However, it must be understood that diabetes is more challenging for women as compared to men. The reason being it can shun the growth of the baby if the women are pregnant. Hence, the earliest possible diagnosis followed by care is most essential. This can be done by keeping a regular track on diabetes and blood sugar level either by self-diagnosis or with the help of the labs which have the facilities and medical experts who can guide you through the entire. For more information in regards to the tests, you can communicate with the diagnostic labs in Delhi which are enlisted on the website of 3hcare, an online medical test planning portal wherein one can check for the availability of the tests and their costs as well.