As said marriages are decided in heaven but knots are tied up by one of these two methods in our society:
- Arranged Marriage: Socially accepted and practiced method where ‘offer’ for marriage is given by appropriate party and then, marriage is finalized on the basis of match-making.
- Love Marriage: Recently established way of selecting marriage partner after some contact, friendship and/or attraction because of looks. Here prospective partners for marriage decide themselves to marry with or without consent from parents and families.
Well, either way, final decision of marriage is made after checking possibility of matching with each other on the basis of social, academic, financial and/or physical appearance. What is hardly considered and ignored in total is the ‘Pre-marital detailed medical check-up’ of both of the partners. Along with premarital medical checkup, getting genetic counselling should also be considered equally important. Pre-marital health checkup is important to know the health and fitness of your future partner. It can be done any time before the two prospective partners tie their knots. Whereas, genetic counseling helps to know the risk of inherited disorder and the probability of developing and transmitting it. Being an important aspect of happy married life you really need to care about this aspect, 3hcare.in brings you the detailed criteria of tests which are essential before getting married to your partner.
Criteria of such tests:
- Blood test: Routine checkup. It analysis blood count and hemoglobin. It helps to know if there are any abnormalities in the blood test.
- Assessment of general health: It helps to check general health conditions.
- Genetic counselling: Genetic counselling helps to check if your future partner has the risk of inherited disorders. This is generally important to know the implications on the fetus.
- Assessment of infectious diseases: It is important to get the relevant tests done for detection of HIV or any other sexually transmitted disease. This is important to save yourself from any potential health hazards.
- Infertility tests: Such tests are applicable for both males and females to know the potential of fertility.
- Urine checkup: It is important to know the functioning of kidneys of your prospective partner.
All these tests are one click away. 3hcare.in brings you the checkups services at the discounted rate of 40 percent. The advantage of getting the premarital checkup done by us is that it provides best services in a cost effective manner. 3hcare.in has tie up with various pathological labs so the services can be availed in the nearby localities or you can reach us on 1800-100-45 or write us a mail on email@example.com.